- Mortgage Loans
For more than 135 years, BancorpSouth has met the banking needs of the communities it serves through a series of community banks managed with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our banks team with their communities to grow by actively participating in public-private partnerships that build communities and provide a better way of life for all their citizens.
The BancorpSouth philosophy is one of providing ''World Class'': financial products and services to help its clients reach their personal financial goals. The BancorpSouth way is one of providing its clients with every financial service they need, but not a single service they don't need. And, BancorpSouth weighs the service philospophy of its merger partners to ensure they share the same values from which to continue building a world-class financial services company.
Whatever financial goals customers aspire to, they can achieve through BancorpSouth's wide variety of products and services, state-of -the-art technology, a growing network of commercial locations and financial experts who truly realize the backbone of the Bank's success is personal service and sound advice. With over 290 locations in nine states, we give you the regional banking convenience with the community banking service you deserve.
BancorpSouth......Right Where You Are.
- For 13 decades we have worked hard to earn the trust and confidence of our customers.
- We are a conservative bank, safe-guarding our customers savings and making responsible loans to grow communities.
- We are relationship bankers, always working for the long-term benefit of our clients.
- We have traditional banking, financial services and insurance products that our customers need and want from their bank.
- We have approximately 3500 experienced, skilled team members who are dedicated to the communities where we live and work
Whom to Contact
- Lance Hickman1st Vice PresidentPhone: 662-238-7000Fax: (662) 236-7825
- Randy LeisterPresidentPhone: 662-238-7000Fax: 662-236-7825
- Justin RamseyBranch ManagerPhone: (662) 234-6443
- Michael WilliamsonBranch ManagerPhone: (662) 281-3789Fax: 662-236-7825
Main office: located just off the Oxford Square at the corner of S. Lamar Blvd. and University Avenue. Jackson Avenue branch-located at the corner of Jackson Avenue and Heritage Drive.