Retail/Professional OfficeResidential HomesReal Estate
Oxford Commons is the newest community in the heart of Oxford where you'll find Southern neighborhoods, exciting dining, outstanding schools, entertainment and churches.
Oxford Commons is located in the most desirable location in Oxford with easy access to Highway 7, Highway 30 and Sisk Avenue. It is located only one mile from historic Oxford Square, 2 miles from Ole Miss Campus and is minutes from The Grove, Rowan Oak, Oxford Conference Center and more.
In this traditional, Southern community, you'll find two neighborhoods, The Preserve and The Heights, offering 17 floorplans with customizable options. The new homes in Oxford Commons range from 1,707 to 3,500 square feet and offer an elegant, French Country style.
Oxford Commons New Homes Feature:
- Single-family and courtyard homes available
- Energy efficient construction and appliances
- Upscale finishes including granite countertops and ceramic tile
- Covered patios
- Fully landscaped and irrigated front yards
Oxford Commons Amenities and Area Features Include:
- Hiking, walking and biking trails
- High School & Elementary Schools
- Daycare in close proximity
- Malco Movie Theatre